Ideally located in the heart of Paris, Goralska Résidences offers an impeccable view over the Port de l’Arsenal.
A short walk from the historic Marais and the Place de la Bastille, the Goralska Résidences is a flourishing gem of a house where an atmosphere of creativity and refinement inspires you to travel.
The artistic and cultural area of Port de l´Arsenal is an ideal place in the city, frequented by lovers strolling along the water. Night owls will also appreciate the Parisian bustle of the neighbourhood.
Click on the different icons on our interactive map to see more details.
Cycle along the canals that are lined up with cafés, visit creative and independent shops or simply relax by crossing the narrow maze of streets in the neighbourhood. Be enchanted by the music in the opera, take a taxi boat from the Port de l´Arsenal, stroll under the Viaduct des Arts and see the Masion Rouge. Seek out to unfold the hidden places of the green areas and walk among its old gardens.
- Opéra Bastille: 9 min by foot
- La coulée vert: 13 min by foot
- Viaduc des Arts: 13 min by foot
- Port de l'Arsenal: 2 min by foot
- Maison Rouge: 5 min by foot
Expand your cultural knowledge at the Carnavalet Museum, see the works of Picasso, visit the home of the famous writer Victor Hugo and admire the several art galleries around the oldest square in Paris, Places des Vosges.
- The Picasso Museum: 20 min by foot
- The house of Victor Hugo: 13 min by foot
- The Carnevalet Museum: 17 min by foot
- Place des Vosges: 13 min by foot